We depend on donations and private grants to fund all of our programs. We receive no government funding. All donations are tax-deductible and you will be provided with a receipt for your donation.
If you would like to support our mission, either donate securely online or send a check to:
Bridges of Hope, Allegan County
108 E. Grant Street
Allegan, MI 49080
Corporate sponsorship opportunities are available – for more information, call 269-204-6041 or email email@example.com
Bridges of Hope, Allegan County is a tax-exempt 501(c)(3) corporation since 2014. No goods or services will be received in return for donations. TIN 46-4629016. MICS No. 51942.
In 2018 our volunteers donated over 900 hours of their time! Please join us as we depend on volunteers to fulfill our mission. Opportunities include:
- Become an Encourager (Mentor) for workshop participants – attend a 6-week/12-session workshop to listen, share, and encourage participants.
- Provide a simple meal for workshop participants
- Provide transportation to from workshops for participants.
- Become a workshop Facilitator, and lead 10 participants in reflection, assessment, and setting goals. Training provided.
- Serve on one of our committees, such as the Finance Committee, Program Committee, or Marketing/Promotions Committee.
- Serve on the Board of Directors, and become actively involved in promoting our mission.
Please call 269-204-6041 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information!
All volunteers must sign a Confidentiality Agreement and complete a background check. Transportation volunteers must also provide a copy of their current driver’s license and proof of insurance; volunteers on committees must sign a Conflict of Interest Agreement and be at least 18 years of age. The committees and the Board of Directors each meet once per month.